Listen Live

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BIGGER, BETTER, STRONGER...HARDER!!!

Okay Boneheads!!! You asked for it...you kept telling us you wanted a bigger, better, stronger and harder Bone and we heard you!!! As of October 2nd The Bone will be found at 106.7 and 106.3 FM only...no more 104.7... We will be stronger and harder where you need us the most...in the car...at home...at work...hell everywhere you will be, we will be there!!! As I sit here waiting for the switch to be thrown I can't help but get a little pumped about the whole thing...everywhere I have been to in the last 4 plus years I have been on air here boneheads have always asked me..."hey, when are you going to get stronger so I can hear you at work...or in different areas here in southern Maine?" Well as I said...you spoke and we listened...it's finally happening and none of us could be happier. Thank you for all your emails and phone calls telling me how pumped you are about the change and how much you love what we do...because that is why we do it...for you. I have been on air in a lot of places...and this area has the best listeners of any of them...so you deserve this and as always I hope you continue enjoying it.

Until next time...
The Bonedriver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home